In addition, when you order certain Services (as that term is defined in our Terms of Service), SyndesteTM may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. SyndesteTM will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
User-Supplied Content and Information
Users are encouraged to post comments, feedback, and testimonials. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
User-supplied content and information that you provide to us when posting text, comments, or other information may be used to provide information to one or more third parties for market research or marketing purposes in accordance with the law. SyndesteTM is the sole owner of all information obtained at this Site.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our Site, we may track information about your visit and store that information in our Site web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include but are not limited to:
- your unique Internet protocol (IP) address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our Site;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the Site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our Site;
- the pages you viewed on the Site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our Site(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the Site, analyze its usage, identify information or services that are most relevant to a particular User, protect the Site and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the User’s experience.
Protection of Personal Information
Protection of Third Party Login Credentials
In order to access our content, we provide you with the option to login to our Site through your Facebook, Twitter, or Google credentials. Your Facebook, Twitter, or Google credentials are NOT stored on our servers. We use encryption technology to ensure your connection through your favorite social media login is secure.
Access to Information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other User data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, third parties, Site vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated company that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Correcting, Amending, or Deleting Personal Information and/or Opt-Out of Future Communications
Contact us to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
Additional Questions or Concerns